Education in general aims at bringing about intellectual, moral and aesthetic development of a child. Herbert Spencer said that the aim of education is to bring about the wholesome development which enables an individual to face all problems of life and solve them with great courage and conviction. Besides following its doctrine of giving a strong foundation of values and culture to its students. Tagore International School is also committed to prepare them to be able and strong enough to face and overcome any problems in their life. It is a matter of great pride that the vibrant and never-say-die spirit of the Tagorians have made them invincible in every sphere of competitions which is evident from their spectacular accomplishments in the last over two decades.
The School continues to maintain the highest level of performance in the CBSE exams of classes XII and X. This year in Class XII Saanjh Thada topped in Science stream with 95.6 % marks. She also secured 100% marks Informatics Practices. Jitender Kumar Jangid and Rahul Mulchandani were toppers in Humanities and Commerce Streams with 95.4% and 90.6% marks respectively.
Bhagyalaxmi Verma secured 100% marks in Psychology and Jitender Kumar Jangid 100% marks in Political Science. In class X two of our students Khushi Jain and Laveena Jain topped in the school with 96.6% marks each. Vidhi Jha and Prithvi Mathur secured 100% marks in Maths, Khushi Agarwal, Laveena Jain secured 100% marks in Sanskrit. Vidhi Jha also secured 100% marks in Foundation of Information Technology.
1. Tagorians’ indomitable spirit and endless efforts the school has earned enviable reputation at the national level by winning two prestigious National Awards (i) Best School Chain of the Year, and (ii) Exceptional Contribution in Sports by the National School Award 2019. Principal Kamal Rathore and Vice Principal Arshi Malik received two prestigious NATIONAL awards at a function in New Delhi on 4th August 2019.
2. The Principal received Digital Learning Certificate of Recognition to Tagore International School for being adjudged as one of the top schools of India ranking 2018 in Pune.
3. Two of the school’s talented swimmers Hitesh Kumar and Sonika Gurjar were felicitated by the Rajasthan State Sports Council for their most outstanding performance at the national level. Besides Certificates of Merit Hitesh and Sonika received cash awards of Rs. 1,65,000/- and Rs. 30,000/- respectively from the State Sports Council.
4. Shaurya Gupta and Yuvraj Singh participated in All India Youth Games national boxing championship and won Gold and Silver medals in the U-19 and U-17 categories respectively.
1. A proud moment for TIS, as our girls have qualified for National level painting competition in Bureau of energy efficiency – state level painting competition 2019. Vaishnavi Kumawat of VIII std. won Rs. 22000/- cash prize along with Kiran Khemchandani and Muskan Bairwa.
2. Two of our students Kritika Rawal and Abhinav Parsoya had an opportunity to meet and interact with Shri Ashok Gehlot, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan, after clearing the 2nd round of Rajasthan State level online Quiz competition conducted by popular Hindi News Paper Dainik Bhaskar.
3. Our budding swimmers Abhijeet Singh, Kumkum Marothia, Bhuvi Seth, Sonika Gurjar and Kinshuk Banerjee won 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze medals in the state level Junior and Sub Junior open Swimming competition organized by the Rajasthan Swimming Association at Bhilwara.
4. In the Jamna Tennis Academy-organized AITA championship series for different age groups our star tennis player Ayush Sharma became winner in (i) U-19 Boys Doubles in AITA and (ii) U-17 Boys Doubles in the State.
5. Shaurya Gupta won Gold medal in the Haryana state level Boxing competition held at Panipat.
6. The school’s U-17/19 swimming team won 3 Gold, 10 Silver and 6 Bronze medals in the SGFI-organized Rajasthan State swimming competition held at Kota.
7. The two-member U-14 school swimming team of Himanshu Gathala and Diwali Sharma won 4 Gold and 6 Bronze medals in the Rajasthan State swimming competition organized by the SGFI. Himanshu with 4 gold medals was declared the Best Swimmer in the U-14 category.
1. Our school team became overall champion in the SGFI-organized Jaipur District Tennis tournament in U-19 category. Varshap Charan, Shreansh Dahiya and Ansh Soni won Gold medals.
2. In the SGFI-organized Boys U-17 and Girls U-19 volleyball tournaments our both boys and girls teams became champions. Fiza Sayyed was declared Best Player in the Girls Category.
3. TIS swimming team participated in U-19, U-17 and U-14 age group swimming competitions organized by SGFI in St. Xaviers School and Vidyashram School and won total of 28 medals. All the swimmers were selected for State level swimming competition.
4. Virat Shukla won Bronze medal in the 18th Karate championship organized by Jaipur District Karate Do Association.
1. Our U-19 Boys and U-17 Girls Volleyball teams won the Cluster XIV volleyball championship hosted by Pilani Public School, Chirawa (Raj) and were selected for the Nationals.
2. Shaurya Gupta and Jinendra Jain won Gold and Silver medal respectively in the West Zone U-19 Boxing championship held in Mayo College, Ajmer and were selected for the nationals.
3. The school tennis team comprising of Charan brothers Veehag and Varshap and Ansh Soni won Silver medal in the West Zone U-19 tennis tournament organized by Gwalior Glory High School, Gwalior and were selected for the nationals.
4. In the West Zone swimming competition held in NRI Global District Academy School Bhopal our swimmers Ashok Bairwa, Abhay Singh, Samarth Bhargava, Kinshuk Banerjee, Himanshu Gathala and Lavishka Marothia won Gold in 4x100M Free Style relay, Silver in 4x100M Medley relay and in 100M Back Stroke and Bronze in 50M BACK Stroke and 800M free Style in U-17 category.
1. Rotary Club of Jaipur felicitated Tagore International School by presenting award for Best Social Service Project 2018-19.
2. TIS football team became Runners-up in the Reliance Foundation Youth Sports football tournament and received cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-.
1. The school Boys and Girls Volleyball teams gave the most outstanding performance in the following competitions:
The volleyball teams won Seedling Challengers trophy in both the Boys and Girls categories. Fiza Sayyed was declared the best Player in the Girls category.
The School made a clean sweep by winning the host school-organized Upendra Singh Memorial tournament in both the categories. Yuvraj Singh was declared the Star Player of the tournament in Boys category.
The Boys team became champion in the volleyball tournament organized by St. Xaviers School. Yuvraj Singh and Raghav Bohra were declared the Best Player and Best Attacker respectively.
Both Boys and Girls teams won DPS-organized volleyball tournaments. Sandeep Choudhary and Raghav Bohra were declared Best Player and Best Smasher respectively in the Boys category while in Girls category Vanshika Sharma and Fiza Sayyed were adjudged as the Best Player and Best Smasher respectively.
The Girls team won the volleyball tournaments organized by Defence Public School. Vanshika Sharma and Fiza Sayyed were declared Joint Best Players in the Girls category.
The Boys volleyball team won U-17 tournament organized by JCRC.
2. (a) The school swimming team won the overall team championship in the Shri Deepak Rathore Memorial swimming competition.
(b) The TIS swimming team won Runners-up trophy in the Gyan Vihar-organized competition by winning 15 Gold, 15 Silver and 13 Bronze medals.
3. The U-19 Boys Tennis team won Tennis championship organized by Maharaja Sawai Bhawani Singh School.
4. Swasti Yadav of Class II won the 1st prize in Role Play event with the theme ‘Inanimate Character’ organized by Maheshwari Public School.
5. The school drama team comprising of Medha, Arushi, Nitya, Krishna, Rakshit, Apurv, Garima, Tayron of Class V and Yuvraj and Ekta of Class IV won the 1st prize in drama competition organized by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Vidyashram School.
6. The eight-member school team won 1st prize in Nukkad Natak, four-member team won 2nd prize in Wall Magazine Making and Harsh Jain won 3rd prize in English debate competitions organized by Evolution International School.
7. Daniya Roshan and Harsh Jain won the 1st prize in the IT Quiz competition and the school dance team won 2nd prize in the dance competition in Subodh Public School, Jaipur.
8. The team of Pranshi Tripathi and Anshika Meena won the 1st prize in puppet making competition organized by Apex International School, Jaipur.
9. Our student teams won 1st prize in (i) dance and (ii) Movie making competitions in the events ‘Horizon’ organized by Tagore Public School Shastrinagar.
10. The school won the 1st prize in Group Recitation competition in the Apex Fiesta 2019.
11. In the Flair Fest 2019-20 conducted by Jayshree Periwal High School TIS students won (i) 1st Prize in two events: Design a Dress and Atulya Bharat and (ii) 2nd Prize in Business Pitch and (iii) 3rd prize in Dance Drama. The school became the overall champion.
12. Pearson School-organized English Elocution competition which was won by our young student Aditya Yadav of Class V.
13. TIS students won prizes in the following categories of Heritage Fest. Cultural Extravaganza organized at Akshay Patra Jagatpura, Jaipur:-
Geeta Sloka competition (i) Classes I & II: 1st prize (Gold). (ii)Classes VIII & IX: 2nd Prize (Silver).
Rangoli competition for Senior Group of Class X: 1st Prize.
14. In the Patriotic Group and Solo Song competitions organized by Rotary Club our children won 1st prize in Group Song and Dilwar Khan got 3rd position in Solo song. The School won the overall championship trophy.
15. Our students who participated in the Forensic event competition organized by St. Xaviers School and won the 2nd prize.
16. TIS students participated in the MUN (Model United Nations) Conference at Vidyashram School playing different roles as Delegates from China and France and MPs of Indian Parliament. Sarang Sharma who played the role of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi made the school proud by winning the High Commendation Award for his outstanding performance. Ishita Chaudhary, who represented Republic of Iceland the MUN conference organized by Kapil Gyan Peeth, won the Best Delegate Prize and Certificate.
In addition to the heart warming achievements, the school always remains prompt to provide various other facilities and opportunities for holistic development of the students.
The school in collaboration with Open Door (a group of few IITians) has started conducting regular assessment in Maths. and Science for the students from class V to class VIII which shall enable them to develop conceptual, analytical and critical thinking skills.
We have an expert Counselor and a Special Need Counselor to counsel the students from time to time. Even the parents love to reap the benefits of their counseling and guidance to handle their wards better and in more effective manner.
We organize seminars and workshops regularly to enhance and update the knowledge and teaching skills of our teachers.
It has become a regular feature for our students to participate in Model United Nations Conference that opens a window for them to expand their horizon of knowledge in international affairs. The school will have the privilege to host the first edition of Jaipur Youth Conference popularly known as MUN Conference on 11th and 12th January 2020.
We have started educational trips abroad for our students beginning with a trip to Singapore this year, thanks to the support and cooperation of the parents. We hope to receive continuous and willing support from them to help students get an exposure to the world outside.
Our students, the heart beat of the school, are its entity in the truest sense.
The parents are our unfailing partners and their unflinching trust on us is our great strength and invaluable treasure.
Most importantly, we have constantly been guided by the wisdom and vision of Director Sir. He is, undoubtedly, a great pillar of support and strength for us to face and overcome challenges.